Friday, March 5, 2010

Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes


This is a great side and you can make them as cream-cheesy as you like. I don't hold back on the cc, but I use reduced fat cream cheese so I don't feel gross:).
Serves great with any main dish.

{What you need}
8 medium potatoes
(I use Yukon Gold or Red Potatoes with the skin still on)
3 Tablespoons butter
8 oz. cream cheese
salt and pepper to taste
seasoning salt to taste
water for boiling

Pretty simple. Just peel and cut up the potatoes and boil them until soft, about 15 minutes. Drain and mash up. Add everything else and mash it all in. Serve hot. Great with a white sauce for a gravy.

1 comment:

Andee said...

I'll definitely be trying some of these recipes! These mashed potatoes sound divine! I made that cauliflower soup again tonight and it is just so tasty. Mmmgggmm! Let me know how you liked it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails