Saturday, March 26, 2011

Eggless Cookie Dough



Some people are paranoid about eating cookie dough because of the raw egg in it.  This has never fazed me, but I stumbled across this delicious recipe and whipped it together for a tasty treat for a sisters day.  It keeps great and I just keep a batch in the fridge to snack on every once in a while when I'm having a sugar craving.


{What you need}

1 cup butter
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 small (~3.5oz) box instant vanilla pudding 
1/4 cup milk
1 Tablespoon vanilla
2 cups chocolate chips 

In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light in color.  Add pudding and combine well. Stir in vanilla and milk.  Add in baking soda and flour, 1/2 cup at a time until combined.  Stir in chocolate chips.  Keep refrigerated. 

(compliments of The Sisters Cafe)

2 comments:

The Pace's said...

W-O-W. I just made this!!! It might be even better than the real thing cause its light and really tasty... So...I was a little hesitant about this but I thought hey I would love a cookie dough without raw eggs. Thanks friend seriously love it.

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

wow...sounds awesome..gonna try asap..
first time here..very interesting space you have with lovely presentation..
happy to follow u..;)
do stop by mine sometime..
Tasty Appetite

Related Posts with Thumbnails