Friday, April 6, 2012

Easy Gourmet Chicken


Found this winner on Pinterest the other day and assembled it in literally three minutes.  It melted in our mouths and will definitely be added to our rotation.  Perfect for busy nights where the time gets away from you and dinner sneaks up!

{What you need}
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1 cup mayo
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper

Spray a casserole dish with non-stick spray and place chicken breasts in dish.  Combine all topping ingredients and spread over the chicken breasts.  Bake at 400 for 35-40 minutes.

Yep, that's really it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

mmm! Looks good! I'll have to try it. I have a small problem with baking chicken- it always ends up so dry! Hopefully I won't slaughter this one as well. :)

Anonymous said...

Can you sub miracle whip for the mayo and does this stand out as far as taste? My hubby hates mayo and refuses to eat anything with it :(
Was just wondering if I make it I he will taste it? :)

Anonymous said...

I made it with Greek yogurt and it turned out great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails